Tuesday, December 4, 2012

God Cares


“Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God,
that He may exalt you at the proper time,
casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.”
1 Peter 5:6-7

They that wait upon the Lord will gain new strength!  Waiting is the hardest thing that God asks us to do!  I often hear myself saying,” I don’t really care which way things go, but I want to know now so that I can adjust my life and thinking.”  God is teaching me to live one day at a time and not to borrow troubles from tomorrow.  But that takes practice and patience.  I can do it, and so can you, if we cast all your cares upon Him.  He cares for you and will take care of you in His infinite wisdom and timeless grace.  So don’t worry.  Wait with excited expectation about what God is going to accomplish in you, through you, and for you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment