Tuesday, April 15, 2014

God's Counsel

“I will bless the Lord who has counseled me;
Indeed, my mind instructs me in the night.

I have set the Lord continually before me;
Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Therefore my heart is glad and my glory rejoices;
My flesh also will dwell securely.”
Psalm 16:7-9

Those who are in Christ Jesus have the mind of Christ! (Corinthians 2:16).  The key is to do verse 8 – I have set the Lord continually before me.  When He is at our right hand, then we will stand firm in our beliefs, our integrity, our hope, and our convictions.  It doesn’t mean that bad things won’t happen, but that in the midst, we will stand.  And because we will stand, our hearts will be glad and we will dwell securely both now and for eternity.

Tracy and I have seen this happen many times.  We go to sleep praying about an issue and in the morning, we have a very defined plan.  It’s really quite cool!  Do your part, and God will be faithful!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment