Friday, February 15, 2013

God is in the Details


Okay.  So I learned that Lunesta and Tramadol do not mix well in the human body!   I slept and cried for the last two days with no reason.  Then I checked the drug interaction and found the culprit.  I had asked my pharmacist when he ordered the Tramadol for me if it would interact with any of my other meds.  He said no.  Oh well.  Live and learn.  By yesterday afternoon I had my smile back!

 “He caused their chariot wheels to swerve,
and He made them drive with difficulty;
so the Egyptians said,
“Let us flee from Israel, for the Lord is fighting for them against the Egyptians.”
Exodus 14:25

I had never really noticed this verse before, but God is in the details.  Not only did the Egyptians take out after the Israelites across the bed of the Red Sea, but God made their wheels to go wacky even before then.  So much so that even though the pillar of fire and the pillar of cloud did not convince the Egyptian army of God’s presence, their wheels did!  Wow!  10 plagues later and they are just now getting it!  But it is too late.  They storm into the Sea after the Israelites and are drowned in a rush of water.

 I hope that I don’t miss the presence of God in front of my face (the pillars of fire and cloud).  I pray I don’t miss the little details that God is working out in my life.  I want to praise Him and acknowledge Him in all that He does and is.  Look for God in the details and praise Him for each little thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment