Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thank You, God


“…and He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross,
so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness;
for by His wounds you were healed.
For you were continually straying like sheep,
but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Guardian of your souls.”
1 Peter 2:24-25

Praise God!  Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice.  Thank you for the freedom from sin and guilt, from shame and rejection.  Thank you for healing my heart and making me whole again.  Thank you that even though I have strayed and may again, that you are watching over me, protecting me and providing for me.  Thank you that I can trust you with my soul – that your words and promises are forever and I know that I will spend eternity in heaven with you.  Knowing all of this gives me the strength to keep going day to day in spite of pain and ugliness.  Thank you, God, for You are good!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment