I am finding myself very frustrated with trying to understand and get started blogging. I know that I have been pulled kicking and screaming into the technology of the 21st century. But, I am a fairly intelligent person, at least average, and it seems to be beyond me!! I was so relieved to finally get to this page and figure out how to post!! Now that that is done, we can get going. At least until I sleep tonight. In the morning I may have to start all over again! I think that comes with being over 40!!
Just word to let you know who we are. We are speakers and writers that want to teach and train God's children with the Word of God, giving them practical applications to their actions, thought lives, relationships, etc. Oh, that all may know the glorious joy and peace found in Christ Jesus. And so many Christians never learn to abide in His love or His Word or His comfort. It is partially a lack of training and teaching that keeps Christians striving for victory and falling so short. The other part is doing and practicing what we already know!! I seem to learn a lesson and then later when I need to apply it again, I have to relearn it!! Things like humility, unconditional love, forgiveness, etc. Each circumstance is different, but the same principles apply.We all need encouragement from time to time and refresher courses occassionally. I pray that this blog can give you some encouragement, a laugh or two along the way and some support. I'd love to hear from you.

Dara